Covid-19 Communication – 30/07/2021
We are delighted you have chosen The Highfield Hotel when visiting Keswick. Your health and safety is our top priority, and we want you to know that we have all worked hard to ensure everything is ready to welcome you for a relaxing enjoyable stay with us. Detailed below for your information and comfort are a guide to help you plan your break.
- We request that should you be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel & stay at home as per the government guide lines.
- If you have booked directly with the hotel, we will be in contact via email at least 48 hours prior to arrival to confirm all details and make all the necessary arrangements to ensure your stay is a relaxing enjoyable experience.
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL:
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel.
- If you have taken advantage of the Best Flexible Tariff Rate when making your reservation with us, we request full payment of the account on arrival.
Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at Reception to ensure items and surfaces are disinfected.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on arrival at the hotel, we politely request you use these on arrival and throughout your stay wherever and whenever possible.
- Our reception teams will sanitize their hands and surfaces continuously.
- All room keys will be sanitized.
We have been advised not to handle guest’s luggage or show you to your room on arrival. If you have any special requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to arrival and we will make the necessary preparations with everyone’s safety in mind.
In addition to our normal high standards of cleaning and hygiene. We will deep clean and mechanically sanitize every guest bedroom and bathroom after each stay.
Our staff will be taking necessary precautions whilst cleaning rooms.
- Our Housekeeping team are always provided with PPE to use, whilst cleaning bedrooms. The staff will also have all windows and doors open during cleaning of the room this process is to ensure proper ventilation.
- We will NOT be entering your room to clean during your stay, should you require any additional linen, towels, or guest amenities, please ask at reception and we will leave this outside your bedroom door. Should you wish for your room to be serviced during your stay, please contact us prior to check in to advise.
- All rooms will be Mechanically Sanitized using our nominated Viricidal H H 103 Covid-19 Guard, prior to a guest’s arrival. This viricidal is guaranteed to destroy 99% of Bacteria & Covid-19 Particles/Droplets in the air and/or on the surfaces in the bedroom.
Certain items will be removed or replaced from our rooms for hygiene purposes.
- All guest information and reading material will be removed from the room. If you need any information, please do not hesitate to speak to a team member.
- Tea trays will be equipped with coffee cups, teaspoons, and individually packaged products.
All the hotel’s laundry is washed at a temperature above 60°C to achieve the standard of BN EN 14065 and HTM 01-04 ensuring hygienically clean linen and towels.
- All hotel guests will be allocated time slots for breakfast in our restaurant. May we kindly request that these are adhered to.
- All team members will be provided with relevant PPE and safety training.
We will be implementing necessary measures in our restaurant to ensure good hygiene.
- We can offer specific table configurations depending on your household size to a maximum of six people, if you have a specific request please contact us prior to arrival.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at the entrance to our restaurant, with floor signage indicating the one-way system.
- All our usual condiments will be removed from the table and replaced with individually wrapped sachets on request.
- Our cutlery and crockery will be fully sanitised between every use.
- Our breakfast room will be mechanically sanitised and thoroughly cleaned everyday.
- We kindly ask, that when in public areas (such as reception, hallways, the lounge, etc.) face coverings be worn.
- We have set up hand sanitizer stations throughout ‘high traffic’ areas of the hotel.
- All leaflets and brochures will be removed from the hotel- should you require any information please do not hesitate to speak with a member of the team who will be more than happy to help.
- All team members will be issued with the relevant PPE and will be trained on all updated safety procedures.
Public Areas will regularly be cleaned and disinfected.
- We will be extensively cleaning all door handles, handrails, and other frequent touch points, throughout the day.
- The express check out system will allow the hotel to email you your final bill, prior to leaving the hotel should you wish to limit contact with the reception on check out.
Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at your Departure.
- Credit card machines will be sanitized between every guest.
- All room keys will be taken from you and deeply sanitized after use.