Tariffs & Availability
Bed & Breakfast Rates 2020:
All rates quoted below are per person per night.
Best Flexible Rate: includes Free Cancellation*
Terms and conditions apply*
- Ground Floor Compact Room: £60.00 per person per night
- Second Floor Room: £70.00 per person per night
- First Floor Room: £80.00 per person per night
- Woodford Suite: £85.00 per person per night
Advance Purchase Rate:
- Ground Floor Compact Room: £55.00 per person per night
- Second Floor Room: £65.00 per person per night
- First Floor Room: £75.00 per person per night
- Woodford Suite: £80.00 per person per night
To make a reservation please book online at www.highfieldkeswick.co.uk or email us on email@example.com
Single occupancy of a twin or double room are available this will incur a supplement being charged. Please contact a member of the team at Highfield for a price and is subject to availability.
Winter Offer 2020
“A warm welcome awaits you in a Covid safe Environment”
Includes FREE Cancellation & Complimentary Bottle of Fizz
Fantastic scenery, lots of space, with country walks on the fells on our doorstep will make this a very relaxing break at the award-winning Silver 3 Star Highfield Hotel.
Offer Available From: Monday 19th October to Monday 30th November 2020
From £50.00 Per Person Per Night
Saving up to 25% off normal bed & breakfast rack rate
What’s Included in this offer?
- Complimentary bottle of prosecco in your room on arrival.
- The room rates starting from £50.00 per person per night for a ground floor compact room. (Other rooms are available at a higher rate, please ask a member of the team for more details.) You won’t find it cheaper!
- A comfortable night’s sleep in a double, twin or single room.
- Delicious award winning breakfast in our breakfast room. Once named as one of the most scenic restaurants in the country.
- Free parking onsite.
& BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
To make a reservation please call the Highfield on 017687 72508
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book online at www.highfieldkeswick.co.uk
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum stay of 2 nights or more to qualify for Winter Offer
- Reservations MUST be made direct with The Highfield
- The winter offer will only apply to reservations made after Monday, 19th October 2020 and any existing reservations cannot be amended.
- Single occupancy of a double or twin room will incur a supplement.
- The Hotel’s best flexible rate cancellation policy applies to al reservations made with the Winter Offer. This includes FREE cancellation up to 14 days prior to the date of arrival.
Check Your Dates
The table below shows the current availability of the rooms here at Highfield and the costs per person per night. Simply begin by clicking on a start date for your preferred room. For further instructions see further down this page.
To book a room;
- Select a start date by simply clicking on it – the number of nights available for that room will then be shown along with the costs per room based on two people sharing.
- Choose the number of nights from the Stay for drop-down list and then click Confirm & Continue
- Click Book Now on any available room
- Complete the details on the booking form and click the Complete Reservation button to finish
- All done! Naturally, we will confirm your reservation by email.
If you have any questions at all then please do not hesitate to call us on 017687 72508 or email us at email@example.com
For a copy of our latest Access Statement please click here.
Deposits & General Terms
Best flexible rate:
At the time of reservation a £100 deposit per room is required, unless the total amount for the stay is lower, in which case the full cost of the stay will be charged. Bookings made within 14 days of the date of arrival, require full pre-payment at the time of the booking.
FREE CANCELLATION of Best flexible rate:
With this rate guests can cancel a booking up to 14 days before their check-in date to receive a full refund. If guests cancel within 14 days of their check-in date, you will not be eligible for a refund. Only the lead name on the booking can request to cancel or remove any of the named customers from a reservation.
Advance Purchase Rates:
At the time of confirmation full pre-payment per room is required. All advance purchase bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Special Offer Rates:
Full pre-payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable and non- transferable.
The balance of the cost of your booking must be settled on arrival, any extras to be paid for on departure via a pre-authorized credit card.
Change of Date on Flexible Rate Only
There is no charge if you wish to amend your booking, provided that a minimum of 14 day notice is given prior to the arrival date. The deposit paid can be held until a new date is booked, as long as the new date is no later than 6 months after the original booking date.
Cancellation on Flexible Rate Only
Provided a minimum of 14 day notice is given prior to the arrival date, the deposit paid can be refunded if no alternative booking date is required.
Special Offers / Advance Purchase:
Reservations made on a special offer or advance purchase rates are totally non-refundable and non-transferable.
All guests are advised to take out appropriate travel insurance at the time of booking.
Arrival & Departure Times
Arrival: Guest bedrooms will be available for occupation from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival and last Check-In will be 7.00pm (Unless prior arrangement is made).
Departure: We request that rooms are vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
Late checkout charge of £20.00 per hour, this agreement is subject to availability and must be pre-arranged with reception the evening before departure.
Please advise us of any specific dietary needs, mobility issues, or other specific requirements you may have when booking or prior to arrival.
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil your requests, unfortunately we cannot guarantee to do so and failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
About your Privacy
We respect and value your privacy. We will never pass your contact details to third parties for the purposes of sending you additional offers and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If making a reservation at Highfield Hotel the contract for your stay is with J & E Enterprises Ltd, Registered Office: J & E Enterprises Ltd Highfield, The Heads, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5ER : Registered in England No. 4993914
Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Hotel procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for other guests, the property of the Hotel, its employees and their health and safety. We respectfully ask that guests do not disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Hotel, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. Smoking is not permitted in any area of the hotel. The use of candles or any naked flames is not permitted in bedrooms.
Conduct/behaviour that we reasonably consider inappropriate/unacceptable includes but is not limited to: creating an inappropriate level of noise and/or drunken or unruly behaviour and/or any behaviour which other guests or staff find offensive in any way.
We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case we shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, or any other loss or expense incurred. You will be held liable for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your party. Damage caused by you or your party will be chargeable.
Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
Parking is £6.00 per day per car, however if you have booked direct with the hotel, by phone or booked online direct through The Highfield’s website THEN parking is FREE OF CHARGE.
This fee will be charged to the accommodation bill for all guests but is deducted before check out for guests who booked direct and not through a third party agent. For example “Booking.com”.